Tuesday, April 27, 2010


I have to share this with you.

Best lunchtime reading EVER. I only wish I'd thought of it first.

Second thing I want to share today is this...

Nick Getley, who it must be said has been photographed from an unfortunate angle, says creating Facebook community 'like' pages is about fun, not money.

But do they lead to anything? Should soapboxproject have one so I can 'like' it? Will you?

Hopefully being profiled in the SMH means Master Getley is shoulder tapped by an ad agency looking for a fresh mind with slightly geeky ideas who can tap into what's about to be 'so hot right now'.

Curious how important the humble t-shirt is too - something these guys know about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definetly an unfortunate angle, made my face red as shit and they didn't even photoshop the extra chin I got from bending over! Cheers for the encouragement, I'm still waiting on that agency tap on the shoulder,
Nick